Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megatron charactersheet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:
Megatron charactersheet Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Megatron charactersheet Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Megatron charactersheet Empty
PostSubject: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Name: Megatron

Alt-mode: Walther-38

Info: Megatron is a powerful decepticon warrior, he got his training from the gladiatorial games he was forced to compete in too survive. Any plan Megatron comes up with is over the top, but the complication of the plan is supposed to throw the autobots off track.

Inventory: Fusion Cannon, Energon Mace

Powers: Flying, lasers from fingers, laser eyes
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
Megatron charactersheet Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Megatron charactersheet Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 am

:She puts her servors over her mouth as she look in shock.: Oh dear. :She said in surprise seeing the lead mech of the Decepticons: ((Finally a Megatron))
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:32 pm

I have never seen a transformer like you before. I thought the Female Autobots were extinct. oh well. there is always a first for everything.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:48 pm

:She her optics flashes on and off in surprise: Well...we have our ways of surviving. ((Yosh! :glomps:))
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Ha-ha-ha-ha! *Brings out energon mace* Maybe I should solve that.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:46 pm

:She stands to the side looking at her opponent coldly: Not in this lifetime you will. :Pulls out a smokebomb from her pocket and holds it between her index and middle servors.:
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 pm

*Grabs her arm* You've got a lot of hardware. But I can feel it in my processor. You know where Prime is.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:22 pm

:'Oh big mistake' Whiplash thought as her arm was grabbed but her face shown surprise, but her voice sounded calm.: I can assure you that a femme never reveals secrets, especially ninjas. Now...:She would use her smoke bomb by dropping it on the floor and it would extinguish a heavy gas that would be like being behind a cloud. Whiplash would relax her arm and with a quick jerk she would jerk her arm out of his servor.:
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Smoke cloud? I learned my lesson long ago with the autobot Smoke-screen. I can find my away around now and days. *Laser eyes activate giving Megatron sight with in the cloud* There you are autobot. My laser eyes, even when not focused at lethal levels are still useful. *Swings Energon mace at Whiplash* I don't think you know what Prime I am even talking about.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:31 pm

:As she was about to make her escape, Megatron's energon mace went towards Whiplash's head, but she would sense the attacking blow to her head and with one hand she would grab the white mohawk part of her helmet piece and her neck extended more to the side, stretching as far as the upper part of her arm.: Or do I? :She said questionably with her head in the most unusual stride. With that she gave a small smile and a soft chuckle extending her neck more and she would quickly take her chance by twisting to the side to get into position. She would head butt him with the upper part of her helmet at his left side, but couldn't get the desired area she wanted to hit, his left shoulder component because os the size difference.:
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:30 pm

You call yourself a fighter? Optimus Prime wouldn't need to resort to tricks like this. *Transforms into gun mode retaining his size and floating* Now. prepare for oblivion! *Fires repeated times into the smoke before transforming back* You are going to have to do better then hide if you want to amount to being a great autobot warrior. Now tell me where Prime is! or at least where the matrix of leadership is.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:27 pm

:Well, apparently he was unharmed by her attack, but she then retracted her head back to normal with her processor shaking. She had to hold her head for it to stop. 'Okay, this is bad' she thought. She hates fighting but her bravery told her to keep on. However, being on her own by herself with the most powerful Decepticon is getting a little unnerving. She has to find a kink in his armor or something; assistance would be very much nice.
This was unexpected but she sensed there would be something coming, but she was unable to dodge the two shots from Megatron's gun mode; she was shot in her left shoulder and arm. With a shriek of terror did she go down with her back against the wall laying there like a rag doll. A crackle of static as well as visible components of electricity could be seen with the sight of fluids slowing dripping out. Upon hearing the question with teeth grinding at the insult of her technique, she would look up at the smoke cleared area, at the ruby eyed, gray monster in defiance. With her teeth together and in her cool, soft spoken voice she would simply say with that defiant soft smile.: A strong spark....is what makes....a great Autobot. I do not need....to be a warrior...to prove that...I do not...know...where neither is. :She would slowly get up using the wall as support for her body.:
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:55 pm

*With no warning other then a quitet swish of air two throwing stars flew strait at Megatron and embeded themselves in his fusion cannon, aimed at stratigic points that would hopfully bring the waepon offline for the duration of the fight. The source of these weapons? A Golden and black figure stood not to far away, Ready to attack at any given time.*
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:44 pm

I thought I killed you Prowl. Wait. Your not the one I know and destroyed. *Removes stars* Useless little weapons.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:00 pm

:As he was distracted by Prowl's stars and rambling as usual, she would take her good arm and put her servors in a relaxed fist. With that, she would extend her arm enough with much thrust to reach the jaw area of Megatron meeting her golden knuckles.:
((Dude, what's wrong with the frickin' dice thingy?))
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:17 am

(I know. I tried them on you with the gun mode but it failed.)

*Gets hit in the jaw* Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Your weak autobot. Only very few had the power to deal with me. And Prime was one of those few.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:58 pm

:She was irritated by his constant mocking, but she kept her cool by closing her optics and ventilating softly to ease her pain in her arm and shoulder. She loudly let out a large puff of air as her brow plates started to narrow and curve. Her teeth started to show as she balled up both fists: I'll show you....:She said cooly with her growling voice starting to rise up. With a yell, she would start throwing extending and retracting coil of her arms and fists going directly at pressure points: shoulder plates, neck, arms, stomach...like a gatling gun.: ((FYI most of Whiplash's powers are based on Luffy from the One Piece series and not on Longarm.))
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:24 am

(I love One Piece.)

*Megatron falls down* Urgh... Insolent little Autobot. *Gets up slowly* I wasn't made decepticon leader for nothing. *Finds energon weapon nearby* Grr... I'm going to do to you what I did to the autobot suppressors back at the energon mines! *Picks up Energon Pickaxe and turns it on* Only I shall watch you suffer first! *Drives green point down into Whiplash's leg*
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 pm

((I don't even know how to use the Dice things, besides I think the idea is stupid, you should just let the person being attacked decide if they get hit or not))

*Jumping forward he threw all his force into knocking megatrons attack to the side so that it would just miss Whiplas's Leg, however he was only able to make it miss by a few inches and he was left venerable to attack...*
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Aproved ID
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:44 pm

(Do you mean "vulnerable?" because that word 'venerable' means to gain worthy respect by dignity, character, or position?)

:Whiplash was already cornered by Megatron yet again she was about to move around, the pick was aiming towards her leg-her good leg at that with the ax pick. But then a flash of black and gold would take down the attack missing her inches. That flash of surprise and terror was upon her visage. She did not ask for help or anything.: Prowl! :She said desperately:
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:09 pm

((Yes, of course. I'm Dyslexic DON'T PATRONISE ME! beelol ))

Don't just sit there, MOVE! *He coaxed, giving a reasuring smile as he did so.*
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:11 pm

((I am going to start posting differently.))

Megatron smiled as Prowl tried to stop the attack. he was left out in the open. Megatron grabbed Prowl's neck and started squeezing and proceeded to lift him up into the air. "Brave attempt autobot," Megatron said "But nothing will stop me!" Megatron said before squeezing even harder and a sickening crunch was heard as the metal of Prowl's neck broke. "I'll kill you later. your lucky that was to just put you out!" Megatron said before tossing Prowl aside and bringing the pick axe down to Whiplash's leg again this time straight on course.

((Didn't like how this turned out. I'll get back to how I usually do it now.))
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:56 pm

((Nah it's good *hug* ^^))

Prowl gasped as Megatron grabed onto his nexk, bringing up his servo's to try and pry him off. However megatron was much stronger then he was. The Cyberninja's fighting Style relied heavily on using his opponents strength against them, however that wouldn't work in this situation.

With a sickening Crunch the conection between Prowls Processor and the rest of his chasis was crushed, causing him to go completely limp as he was thrown aside, optics dimming.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Megatron finally brought the pick axe into Whiplash's leg and it went in deep, electricity crackled and flew and oil dripped out from the wound. Megatron laughed at what he had done.

((Okay maybe I'll leave the rest to Whiplash now that that part is done.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megatron charactersheet   Megatron charactersheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Megatron charactersheet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next