Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Designation: Micronova

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Micronova

Micronova

Designation: Micronova Empty
PostSubject: Designation: Micronova   Designation: Micronova EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:11 am

Designation: Micronova TFA__Just_Forget_The_World_by_JackSkellingtonsGal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

๓เςг๏ภ๏שค

Name: Micronova
Nickname: Nova
Race: Cybertronian
Faction: Autobots
Alt. Mode: A Geiger Corvette Z06

Designation: Micronova Large%20Image

Profession: Was apart of the Elite Guard until she finally grew tired of being shunned and left in a shuttle, drifting for months before happening upon Earth. Not she works as a sort of multi-purpose bot, assisting the humans in any way she can. This includes working with Optimus Prime and his team.
Current location in this universe: Earth

Personality:
Emotions play a major part in Nova's daily life, more importantly, keeping them in check. Luckily, she's a fairly laid-back go with the flow type person. But because of her 'ability', it's crucial she keep high emotions such as rage at a minimum. If she's 'set off', so to speak she goes into what she calls a 'rage'. All logical thought is temporarily put away and she runs purely on instinct and the emotion that set her off. She becomes a fighting machine and unleashes a vicious rally of attacks on whoever is her enemy at the time. One would think that being able to become such a lethal weapon would be a good thing, but there is a very steep downside. Because of the lack of logic, her perception is skewed and can take something as simple as one teammate teasing another as a threat and will attack her own teammates. After a rage Nova is usually wiped out energy, depending on how long it is, because she uses so much of it attacking others. Along with this, Nova is normally fuzzy on what happened during the rage since she's basically blinded by whatever emotion that caused the fit.

But for the most part, Nova's able to keep her emotions, and her 'other side', under control. She's incredibly loyal and protective over those she works with and cares for, which sometimes poses a problem as it has the potential to send her into a rage.

The best way that she, and others, can keep her from being set of is with humor. She loves to laugh and tends to spend her time with those who have a good sense of humor. Her humor is varied, but is usually just playful teasings or a dry remark.

Extras:

- Blades: Two large sickle-like blades that emerge from her forearms, tips of the blades facing towards her, which can remain on her arms for hand-to-hand combat or be detached to throw like lethal boomerangs. Both blades are laced with Nova Spray, an acid-like substance that only eats through Cybertronians. [Note: When I made Nova, I saw Nova Spray on a list of Cybertronian weaponry on a Tranformers Wiki site. I used it because it went with her name. However, it might not be relevant anymore. I'm not sure.]

- Photon Pulse Canon: Located in her abdomen compartment, it's a weapon that turns light into massive energy blasts that knocks her foes back, giving her time to regroup. Not harmful unless her opponent is blasted into something or the blast hits something that falls on the enemy.

- Laser rifle: A small rifle located in her shoulder.

Story:

Nova joined the Elite Guard when only a teen. She was a ‘late bloomer’, so to speak, as most of the Cybertronians her age had already discovered their powers. She was an alright fighter, but definitely not the best, so she was basically put on the sidelines. She was teased about her lack of power constantly and, easy-going as she was, even she got tired of the constant taunting. One day she was confronted by a group of three older male Autobots. Two began picking at her about being a ‘dud’, while one hung back, uncomfortable with what his friends were doing. Temper rising, Nova tried to simply walk away but the leader of the small group jokingly threw a small wrench at her, not really trying to hurt her. Unfortunately, it hit her in the head and it was then that her power finally kicked in. She’d simply never had an emotion high enough to spark a reaction. Her rage blinded her and she attacked the bot nearest her. Sadly, it was the bot that had stayed back from the others.

She assaulted him with such brutality that had never even begun to rise up in her fighting before and the other two Autobots fled to find help. By the time they returned with help, it was all over. Nova sat, back to normal, shaking with fear at what she had done and covered with the ill-fated bot’s energon. Both she and her victim were taken to medic bots, Nova for an analysis. She was not charged for what she had done, as it had been impossible for her to control her actions, but she still suffered from the guilt of what she had done.

She was trained to try to control her feral ability and was moved higher up because of it’s strength. But she was not greeted with respect or joy. Others feared her and what she might do to them. They whispered behind her back, and steered as far away from her as possible. She was an outcast.

Finally deciding there was no place for her there, she left and decided to find somewhere else where she might find the one thing that she longed for. Companionship. In her ship she went in and out of stasis mode and simply drifted the universe. She began to think she may just stay there forever, floating alone where she wouldn’t ever hurt someone again. But one day, her energy reader picked up on signals coming from the planet below. Curiosity spiked, she landed to see what was giving off the signatures. It was there that she met Optimus Prime’s team and finally found a rag-tag group in which she finally felt at home. She also became endeared to the human race and vowed to protect them and help them in any way. She now helps them however she’s needed along with aiding Prime and his team when needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Title is from the song 'Gasoline' by Porcelian and the Tramps. This is a TF:A character I made a while ago when I first became a Transformers fan so she'd definitely not perfect but I'd like to work with her and morph her into a better OC character. Also, I'm obviously not the best at proportions and such drawing-wise, sorry about that. xD;

Also, this is Nox. C8 ]

Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Micronova Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Micronova Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Micronova   Designation: Micronova EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:18 am

Approved! :3
I love how you present your OCs.
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Micronova

Micronova

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Micronova   Designation: Micronova EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:22 am

Woah, that was fast! xD

But thanks! <333 Your bios are awesome by the way, I felt I needed to try and make mine pretty. XD
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Micronova Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Micronova Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Micronova   Designation: Micronova EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:23 am

Of course, I'm like the admin of doom :9 XD
No rly I just stood up haha xD

What, such nonsense. I3
but thanks a lot~
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Micronova

Micronova

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Micronova   Designation: Micronova EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 am

You are BB, you totally are. |U
Nice. xD Still gotta get used to this time difference.

OH U KNOW IT'S TRUE. awesomeplz

You're most welcome. <3
Back to top Go down
Blitzwing360

Blitzwing360

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Micronova   Designation: Micronova EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:38 am

Davis: Welcome.^_^
Back to top Go down
http://blitzwing360.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Micronova   Designation: Micronova Empty

Back to top Go down

Designation: Micronova
Page 1 of 1