Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Smalltalk

Go down 
+16
DJ
Swindle
Shockshadow
Shadowlancer
Micronova
Equinox
Soundwave
Moth-Lite
Bumblebee
Whiplash
Blitzwing360
Starscream
Sideswipe
Prowl
Skywarp
Sunstreaker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
Little Smalltalk - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Little Smalltalk - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Little Smalltalk - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 am

Still I try not to judge things on their designs. After all if we did that all the time we wouldn't appreciate TF:A for the MASTERPIECE that it is. And Yea Jazz had lots of Personality XD Unfortunately he only had 2 lines to Express it in which gave Bay the chance to STEREOTYPE him )8

And I agree 100%, Maybe they'll actually LISTEN to the Critiques for once instead of just ignoring them and making another pile of slag.
And I'm not too worried about Starscream... he's like... the Kenny of Transformers. If I had a Nickle for every time he's died and come back in some way I'd be able to buy more Transformers shiet XD

I'm saying all this but I'm still going to go watch the first showing of the third one -_-; I am such a fangirl

lookawaybee

AND I KNOW RIGHT! Which gives me an Idea for another thread...
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Little Smalltalk - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Little Smalltalk - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:40 am

Haha, yeah.
I remember the first time I saw TF:A. I was all like: suspiciousswi
it took me WEEKS before I watched it again, and then I loved it. Luckily I'm not the only one who had to go through this to appericate the show -snorts- It was just a huge difference to all the other transformers seasons. I always knew them as squary, broad creatures and not slim and slender. But now, I enjoy it just as much as the old series. Have to say that I prefer the G1 series over it still. :3

Michael Bay listening to critique? Are you kidding me? He'd never. They just should get another director who actually KNOWS what they are doing. -facepalms-
And trufax. I'm gonna cry again though. He's just... my fave character ever 8<; makes me sad when he dies.

Heh, same here xDD
and I already know that I'm gonna be excited like hell, despite my knowledge that the third one will be just as bad.
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:56 am

My first experience with it was a short comic-Adaptation inside my Brothers Magazine, and as you can Imagine the people who made the Adaptation dumed it down... like really Badly. so I was like: beenotamused

I didn't actually pay any attention to it again till the third season was halfway through XD

And Me... I like a cross between G1 and Animated. So more in proportion then Animated and with more detail but not a Boxy

good news is Bay says he's only going to do one more. Meaning if they make a fourth Movie (And how can they not with the shear AMOUNT of cash these things are raking in?) they're going to need to find a new Director.
My Favorite Character ALWAYS Dies -_- Movie!Jazz Blurr... Prowl (Multiple times) Sunstreaker (AHM) Godric (True Blood)

Yea me two, I'll be like "AWESOME! WE GET TO WATCH GIANT ALIEN ROBOTS BLOW SHIT UP AGAIN!" Then I'll pre-order my Ticket three weeks in advance...
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 am

yeah I was really late with getting into it, too xDDD
was on many peeps so, appearantly. But I don't mind -snorts-

Hmm dunno dunno. I always loved the styles they did for G1. Especially in the newer comics they just rock :9

Same here <_<
I was really sad when Jazz died in the movies.
And I was even MORE sad when Sunstreaker died in AHM. I was sad all way through what they did to him, to be exact. I felt sorry for him ;w;

Not to mention Starscream in all seasons. But his death in Armada was the worst.

I have to say, Prowls death in TF:A was really sad. In the original G1 movie, I found his death rather... interesting and cool D8 -shot-
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 am

Fashionably late, correct? XD

It's not that I don't love the G1 Style, it's just can't draw it and It always seems kinda... awkward.

To be Honest I was a bit Meh about Jazz's death when I first saw it. He didn't get enough air time for me to start liking him and the small amount of Dialog he DID get pissed me off. So I refused to get upset when "Chav bot" kicked the bucket. It's only looking back that I can now be all "NUUUUUU JAZZ!"
Tasty tid-bit from the Move!comics: AllSpark Fragments can be used to resurrect Bots more then one (The one that was used on Megatron having already resurrected another Decepticon that Sector Seven had their hands on. Jazz was given a "Sea Burial" not too Far away from where Megatron was dumped. So now there is an Allspark Fragment floating at the bottom of The Ocean only yards away from Jazz's Coffin...

And they didn't use this as a Plot point WHY!? I mean COME ONE they've already resurrected three Bots in this Movie, one more wont hurt *sigh*

Concerning Sunstreaker's death in AHM... It kinda threw me into a Mild depression for a few days but I'm better nao : D

And I'm still Catching up with all the different continuities so I wouldn't know about most of those XD

Concerning Prowls Death in the Movie: They should have given him at least ONE line before offing him. Like GEESE they killed of several of the best Characters in that 30 seconds before they even had a Chance to DO anything. Anyone getting Deja-vu or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:02 am

Hah, yeah right. Fashion only for the best awesomeplz

I know what you mean.
On me, it has gotten quite the opposite lately. I think G1 fits my personal style that I'm trying to get it way more then the Animated style. I epically fail at it nowadays, and I enjoy creating all those details way more.
-shrugs-

Yes. This is what I mean with a hell of plot holes notimpresseplz
there are just things that I quite will never understand and / or never get why they didn't do something another way.

Same here.
I always loved Sunstreaker and all his vain glory, you can not imagine how depressed I got when I saw him all abused like that. And how he tried to get killed and all that stuff D8 it's just not right.

Heh, you surely should check out Armada then.
It's awesome and it puts Starscream in a whole different light.

That's true. But still ... I found it amazing with all that smoke and fffff. xDDD
I know that's like... stupid. But I just need such scenes -shrugless- And that coming from a G1 Prowl fangirl :9 -snorts-
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:27 am

lalala Yay Fashion!

-Shrug- I'm better at coloring then line art any way. Plus I don't Practice nearly enough. The thing that's difficult about the Animated Style is that they're so DISPROPORTIONATE! Their legs go from sticks to boulders and their necks are way to thin etc... But at least they don't look clumsy XD

I'm going to try and Snag the Directors Post for the fourth Movie... Yea I'm not a Director but it's easy enough to jump from Actor to Director. And don't worry I wont HESITATE to make use of this Plot point if I get it...
...Alternatively I might just reboot the continuity and make it so it's ACTUALLY good XD

I know... *Huggles Sunstreaker in a Protective way* But at the same time it's one of the things I like more About the new comics. They're Darker then the other continuities... more... realistic.
...I just wish they'd abused someone OTHER then Sunny, he didn't deserve that... not at all...

I've got the first two Comics : D Megatron looks funny *pokes*

OH HELL YES! If you're Gunna Go then Lotsa light and Smoke is the way ta do it right? XD
And Personally I prefer Animated Prowl... you can Tell can't you? XD
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 am

Haha oh primus.
Coloring.
My... worst... enemie... whadda -rips out her hair- It's so hard to get coloring right. Not so stupid. Not... just plain. And especially backgrounds are hard as shit -snorts- I prefer making lineart that is, really. I destroy usually ALL of my pictures with the colors I give them -facepalms-

I know. That's just one of my problems. Other things bothering me: they actually do not seem to have noses. I... can't bear that when I draw Transformers. G1 just seems to bring out more humanity in the faces, makes them look a lot prettier :9 they're all like bishounen in G1 looool. -shot-

Fffff I'll assist you yeahplz

Yeah, I agree. I actually LOVE such plots and storys, they are usually deep.
It's true, he didn't deserve any of that. BUT on the other hand I have to say it is interesting seeing him in another light with all that angst and regret and whatsoever. Gives you another idea of Sunnys whole personality. But I felt soooo sad though. Especially also for Sideswipe D8
another thing that really freaked me out was when Skywarp shot Thundercracker. Ffff. :0 but you know that already.

lol XD I didn't got the armada comics, I only watched the series~

Yeaahhhh . it was like, epic XD
I know I know ;) just as I prefer usually all the G1 versions of the characters.

I dunno, I just love Prowls doorwings in G1 and the black and white design with the obvious police stuff on him. Hmmm daww
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:54 am

Okay new Plan: You do line art and I'll Color it for you : D

Another thing I don't get about Animated: Their CHINS! My GOD could they get any bigger!? Seriously!?

yeahplz AND TOGETHER WE WILL RULE THE WORLD! Uh... I MEAN MOVIES!

lookawaybee You know what's going to happen now right? Sideswipe is Going To Angst... heck he's Already STARTED Angsting! "He WANTED to Die! And I think We all deserve to Die as well." (When he said that I wanted to cry TT_TT Oh Lordy now I am Crying) I wanna give him a Hug and Help he Grieve, yes I do...

I'll get around to it ^^

When I die I want it to be in an Explosion : D
It's not the Style I prefer, it's the Fact he's a NINJA
pervblurr OH HELL YES! Doorwings are SEXY <3
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:02 pm

If it would be just thaaat easy XD
it would take away a lot of depression but I won't get any better at it through that ;33 same on you XD

Yeah.
Especially Sentinels and Starscreams looool. I mean what THE HELL? They could kill people with them. -facepalms again- annoyed

I know. But who can blame him? Sideswipe without Sunstreaker, that... just doesn't work. And the other way around. :/ -sighs- I love their relationship to each other but I fear that it will throw Sides into the abyss now as well. -sob- DD8

I want to die like a superstar, srsly. :9 It should be fast, easy, and not painful. Then I'm happy.

Lol, Ninja fan huh? XD
I dunno it was strange seeing him all about nature and stillness and stuff ffff.
But I guess that lays in each point of view -shrugs- XD if everybody liked the same, life would be boring.

I KNOW.
Doorwings <3333
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Curses you're right... Though Maybe we can colab in a competition at some point so we can meet deadlines ^^

I KNOW! Have you seen the number Of "Sentinels Chin" Gags in fanfiction? It's UN REAL. Heck I think they've even pointed it out on the Show once or twice XD

I know, It's one of the reasons I don't like the Bayformers -_- Hell I'm scared Sides might Top himself... that would make me cry... SO MUCH.

EXACTLY. And I want to go relatively young because... Well I'm scared of Old Age. And I don't mean that 'm scared of LOOKING old. It's being weak and helpless and loosing my memory that I'm scared of.

And Yea XD But More so with Prowl then any other Ninjas... simply because... well... look at him! Any Robot obsessed with Nature HAS to be awesome right!?
I usually look at G1 Prowl and TF;A Prowl as being two different Bots who just happen to have the same name -shrug-

pervswindle Doorwings Turn me on... really...
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:22 pm

of course awesomeplz
yeah we can ~ but first, I need to clear up my slagging to do list ;o -dies-

Ohhh yes. And also in fanarts and roleplays. Have to say, I make them too xDD
yep, Bumblebee pointed it out one time in Bootcamp and another time, which I can't remember right now 8<

What... does Sunstreaker and Sideswipe have to do with the Bayformers? XD -confused-

Naw, I don't wanna die young. I have such a fear for death that I would go insane if someone told me I will die young :o but that's just because of my mental disorder~

I don't know, I'm usually scared of people who are like, TOTALLY obsessed with nature and hang out all the time. I mean, I loooove nature but somewhere it does stop XD I just miss a few things on TFA!Prowl, oh well.
Lol I can not do that :9 for me, the TFA characters are all redos from the old cartoons.

However, the only ones that are actually close to the G1 parts are possibly Megatron and Starscream. Personality wise, of course. TFA!Starscream looks totally different to his G1 self ( which makes me sad xDD I loved his G1 color scheme D8 ). I find it awesome that they did right on that part, especially with the voices.
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Yayness : D blitzawesome
Yea me too XD Though if I see an OCT that I just CAN'T resist and think you'll be interested in then Expect me to NAG you about it XD

Sentinel Chin Jokes are funny <3

Sideswipe Cameo's in ROTF (I say Cameo cause he has like one line...) And He's SILVER! And if that doesn't piss you off then this will: there is absolutely no reference to Sunstreaker, not once.

I don't wanna Die TOO young, Just before I start loosing my ability to walk is all. And since my Family is gifted with long life that'll be when I'm like... 80 XD

I don't think Prowl is OBSESSED with Nature... just fascinated by it.
Well the Characterization in G1 is Vague enough that you could be right fffff Some of the lines in G1 make me lol... Megatron: "ALRIGHT IT WORKED! WE'RE FREE!" [/actual quote]

Ah you don't know that, there are so many freaking Cameo's you have no Idea what all the peps personalities are like. daww
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:14 pm

I truely do have problems keeping up with my to do list -snorts- it's stupid xD
loool what are OCT? -feels stupid-

Trufax right thur.

Ahhh I see XD Yeah, I know ;9
I was just confused how you jumped from the comics to the movie-verse all of the sudden -snorts- XD
they like messing up the TF's colors.

hmmm yeah. Considerable. But I think even THEN I'd like to stay alive :9

G1 all in all is just epic win. At least for me yeahplz

TF-Wiki usually helps ya out wiff dat XD
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Yea and mine is Constantly expanding...
OCT: Original Character Tournament. I'm in two already but they're slow Updating... Heck I'm even Hosting one XD -must get back to judging on that.

If you could measure the funniness then they would be the size of Sentinels chin fffff

Well you said that Sideswipe without Sunstreaker or vice versa wasn't right, so I pointed out that it was another reason the Movie!Verse fails.
-Points at Iornhide- You're supposed to be red! RED!

Yea but by the time I reach that sorta age it's likely all my Friends will either be Dead or Incoherent *sigh* long life is such a curse...

Well it is Epic XD I love things that are Random and silly, almost as much as I love things that are dark...

Ah yes, but it's a Wiki so anyone can edit it.
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Same here xD
Ahhh I see. I failt at keeping in deadline on contests, which is why I don't enter them anymore usually :9

Oh geez XD endless amusement!

Ahhh <3 I see~ yeah, that's true. I was upset when Sideswipe came on to the screen and was SILVER without his bro. And he's not even a Lambo. What the hell D8 I mean, the Corvette is a KICKASS car, but they are still LAMBO TWINS :( two failures at the same time just in that title.
Yeah inorite?! And ratchet is totally supossed to be Red / White D8

Life all in all is a cruel thing, if you ask me. :9 -pessimistic about the future-

Hehe yeah. G1 is so cheesy, you just gotta love it <3

Trufax. But thus far, everything written there was totally right and nicely written :3
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:57 pm

It wouldn't take you so long if you were only doing Line art.

Inorite : D

Just another reason Bay Deserves to Die... You should add that!
Prime should be mostly Red! Not Blue with flames D<

Trufax -sigh, also pessimistic-

YES! -Waves G1 flag-

I love the TFA Ramjet entree : D Makes me lol XD
Back to top Go down
Moth-Lite

Character sheet
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:12 pm

@ prowl what is a "SRMTHFG fan" puzzledbee
Back to top Go down
Soundwave

Soundwave

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 pm

-Is Prowl on my other account- Hu, Obviously not then Or you'd know what I'm talking about -Smile- Never mind, Thought you were another friend of mine who's name also happens to be Katie.

Oh well ^^ Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 pm

suspiciousswi I swear to primus I'm gonna terminate this board if the servers goes down a third time.
Back to top Go down
Moth-Lite

Character sheet
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:41 pm

pouts* awwsh! yea the whole matenince thing is gettng on my nerves wth wtfisthatswindle
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:42 pm

yeahhh. They should do it one time and right then doing it that often. unimpressedswi
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm

:waves: Hey, y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Hey there Whippy awesomeplz
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi, Moth. Nice to meet ya.

BTW there's been some issues with getting on this site today. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Smalltalk
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers CyberConnect :: Real world :: OOC subjects-
Jump to: