in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lockdown

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 am

"oh I think he knows more then you think... they all say that.."

he shrugged.

"kid or not, he's an autobot.. this is business my friend, I thought you knew about it."

Lockdown mused, cracking the metal skeleton of his neck.

"mmh having some information from cybertron you say?... I might be interested..mmh... "

his hand turned into a saw, it started to Spin.

"are you trying to make me change ideas?

he looked at his hook for a second.

"very well, no torture for the kiddo...but I do not wish to go hunt another head tonight... I already wanted to get his stingners, and not only that, they are already battle ones."

then without hesitating he cut in the middle on bee's left upper arm, going slowly to make the pain last, he whistled a song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:59 am

"aA AAAAH! FUCK!" Bee yelled in pain, struggling as ever, he tried to chew what was retaining him, he tried to do anything.. this pain, it was spazzing trough his circuitry like needles. "BASTARD! AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWW! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO THAT GUY?! HE'S RIIIIIIGHT!!!LET OOOOW! LET ME GO!!! STTOOOOP! PLEASE!" trying to kick his legs.. he whined and eventually started to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tf-cyberconnect.forumactif.org
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:07 pm

"WOAH WOAH WOAH." He placed a hand on the chainsaw and removed it from Bee. "Now now now, let's not get hasty, friend. Although those are indeed nice stingers, I DO have much better ones in storage. Not only that, they're black instead of blue and also shoot ice, not just electricity...", he slowly moved Lockdown's saw away from Bee. "And don't worry about hunting another tonight. You can easily find some poor drunken moron right over at that bar... there's so many bars, someone's BOUND to stumble in your lap tonight without you even bothering to lift a finger to search!" He patted Lockdown's back, moving him away from Bee, taking out the stingers he claimed to have. "Now see? These are far more superior than that little Autobot's stingers... electric AND ice... what a combo. And, listen to this, the price? Forget about it! Free! I'll also throw in 2 mass weapons of your choice AND a free card to get one of them upgraded to your liking for FREE... how's that sound, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockdown

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

he looked at Swindle, his saw stopping to spin... what by the allspark got into him. saving an autobot?..no saving a kid... lockdown's saw turned in his hand again. He didn't asked why Swindle was protecting this kid, he thought that it wasn't of his business.

"fine. you convinced me......."

he said on a serious tone and took the stingners Swindle was showing him.

"I will let Bumblebee go then, if you insist so much... now about theses weapons, how much do you want for them?"

he wipped the black oil off his left hand with a dirt piece of cloth.

"and I would like a new bounty list"

he coughed roughtly in his hand then moved to Bumblebee again, but this time he untied the little guy.. Bee almost fell down the table.

"oops.. I forgot that his body will stay paralyzed for a couple of days... little useful trick."

he picked up Bumblebee and put him over his shoulder.

"thats pretty unfortunate for him, thinking he would have liked to return to earth."

he just dropped Bee in swindle's arms, he didn't wanted to take care of that autobot, he personaly would've dumped him in the middle of nowhere and would have let him rust there.

"so yes, let us speak of business now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Meanwhile.

Prowl Transwarped in, arriving at the same Place Bumblebee had earlier, however he was able to land nimbly without injuring himself, unlike the aforementioned yellow 'bot. Glancing around he saw no sign of Bumblebee in the immediate area. however what he did notice strait away was that there seemed to be a semi-Large quantity of Energon on the floor as well as a few sets of tracks.

Clicking his neck joints he started the task of Tracking Bumblebee to wherever it was he had gotten to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 pm

after a quick conversation with lockdown, Swindle hoist Bee over his Shoulder. "well I am glad of this exchange, call me anytime you wish to do business" He said with a large smile before leaving."you really are a bumbler are you? two times the trouble today, you're lucky I'm not in the mood to take all your weapons" The arms dealer stated. blinking. he was almost warning the kid and also he did not wanted a bad reputation among decepticons for helping an autobot.... he winced, thinking of what could happen if he was caught doing this... but then he looked over Bee... "you're not offline are you?"... he shook the young bot slightly and heard him groan... "recharging... eh.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

-Those cycles have passed wandering through the wastelands searching for civilization after her crash landing with her escape ship left in the middle of this Primus forsaken place. Weary she was, but not willing to give up. Within the motorbike vehicle mode did she cross until her optics caught the mere glance of the bright yellow flash of color yards away. Fortunately, no one would probably be able to see her in the first place. Since most of this place is filled with rock and crusted earth, it was easy to hide to find out what was going on. She hid behind one large piece of debris while turning back into robot mode and with her leg and stabilizing servor was she able to extend it from the next rock piece to hide behind and slowly pull her body to it and retract her leg back to its normal state. Her optics roamed with suspision just in case these were not friendly Cybertronians. With her neck she extended it upwards to see better as to what was going on. What she could see was a yellow and black mainframe with the friendly red symbol seemingly lifeless being held by a violet wide eyed horror with the insignia nightmare. By Primus she thought within her processor.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Before she could do anything however a Black and golden figure Dropped down from a Nearby building, landing neatly in front of Swindle and straitening out, arms folded. The Mech didn't say anything, but then he didn't need to, the expreshion on his face as he made Optic contact said it all.
Back to top Go down
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 pm

he could've sworn that his spark would've jump out...about to rant to not jump on others like this, but with a quick observation he saw the faction's logo... Swindle gave an uneasy Giggle; troubles that was the last thing he wanted... The arms dealer was hoping he could By pass this autobot.. "greetings sir..." carefully Making The young bot slide down his shoulder. "look, I'm not here to pick a fight; here is the kid..." he quickly gave Bumblebee to Prowl; if not throwing the bot at him. "I would love to stay and chitchat but I have a busy schedule! oh Primus look at the hour!" he ran away, the sand dusting away under his servo stabilizers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 am

Prowl caught Bumblebee and watched as swindle ran for it. He might have found this ammusing if it weren't for the situation at hand.

He looked down at Bumblebee and did a few bacic checks, noting the gash just above hisb servo where Lockdown had started to cut it off before Swindle had stopped him.

He sighed and shook his head slightly. "You can't be lefed alone for one Cycle without getting into trouble can you Bumblebee?"
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:51 am

((Let's say this is how she met some of the earth Autbots))

-As she watched and was thinking she would try to save the little teen bot from perhaps getting scrapped by the Decepticon, her plan seemed to be unnecessary when a gold and black figure was able to take the 'con down with one glare. It was quite impressive as her optics blinked wondering how he was able to do something without using violence. At first, she thought the mech was another Decepticon, but from the way he responded to the situation, he wasn't. She felt it unnecessary to go after the evil swindler since all was safe....for now. In the meantime, she began to creep from behind to observe the situation of the black mech in case he was a Decepticon. Extend, retract, extend retract. She creeped up close enough for her to see if he was friendly or not behind the shadows-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:20 pm

his head tilted to the side as he released a grunt. His head felt heavy as if he had an horrible hit on his processor and worse was that he couldn't move at all... he did remembered that Lockdown said he wouldn't be able to move for a while.

"ugh... talk less loud would ya?... My processor's gonna blow up man."

he weakly said until he realized he was with Prowl now? how come this happened; wasn't he with Swindle a clic ago? oh well doesn't matter now...who knows what this Swindler would have done while Bee was paralyzed. Yet he wondered; where was he anyways?
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:15 pm

-She was in relief that the one she was about to rescue was back online and charged. A small smile was upon her visage, but she did not engage them until she felt it was right. She was still in hiding, watching, waiting for the right time to conversate with them and to be led on back to civilization while also defending themselves against any unknown enemies which would pop up. These were her thoughts. In the meantime, she squatted down and leaned in to overhear their conversation.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

But of course Prowl knew she was there, he was a Cyberninja after all. Although he didn't find her thretening enough to pull his attention away from Bumblebee for longer then it to to look stait at her and give her a pointed look. Letting her know he knew she was there, before looking back down to his Injured companion.

"I highly doubt you're processor is capable of 'blowing up' Bumblebee." His sarcastic tone hid the fact that he was actually very worried about his smaller companion.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:02 pm

"well duh! its just hurts like its gonna blow up."

he said; frowning at the sarcasm. Bee tried to move the tip of his fingers of course it did not worked.

"...I think I've heard I'd stuck without moving for a lil' while...hey what are you lookin' at?"

he tried to look over his shoulder then sighed at himself failing... he gave a pouty Look.
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:36 pm

"Nothing of Importance, just a Femme attempting to Spy on us." Prowl said in an offhand way, as if he didn't find it important enough to worry about.

He turned and began to carry Bumblebee away from Lockdown's ship.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:55 pm

-She was shocked to see that she was stared at directly. Her optics blinked in curiousity, and was shocked by the mech's reply. No one has really ever noticed her before, let alone notice so well...with the exception of her mentor, Jazz. When the yellow mech seemed to be in need of aid, she could probably do something in order for herself to get aid as well. She was, of course, a search and rescue bot anyways. She also knew some ways of relieving some of the pain he speaks of by using pressure points. As they began to leave to retreat from the recently infested area of Decepticons she followed them until they were at a safe distance.- Well, apparently I've been found out....but perhaps I could be of some assistance for your pain. She finally began creeping towards them where she was now visible in the light to see. She was mostly referring to the yellow mech while coldly gave a glance at the black mech.- That is if you are okay with me helping you. My technique is not much, but it will lighten it until you can get a real medic.

Last edited by Whiplash on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Prowl frowned and glanced at the Fem Bot. She was a Cyberninja, that much was obvious, but still he didn't trust her. Once upon a time her being a Cyberninja would have been enough to convince him that she was trustworthy, but that had been before he learned that Lockdown had once been a Cyberninja as well.

However weather or Not Bumblebee accepted her offer was up to him, and so Prowl remained silent.
Back to top Go down
SoundBlaster

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:16 pm

(Do you mind if I come in?)

"Soundblaster to Prowl! Soundblaster to Prowl! Do you read me?" Soundblaster tired. "If you read I am opening a Transwarp door now. I am coming to your location," Soundblaster said. He had begun to open the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crashnbass.zoomshare.com/ http://cooldude104.deviantart.c
Prowl

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:21 pm

(Well Obviously you just did)

"That won't be nessercery, Soundblaster, Everything is under controle." Prowl said over his internal comlink. The last thing that was needed right now was for them to be seen with their Spy. Either an Autobot would think they were conspiring with the enemy or a Decepticon would see them and figure out that Soundblaster was an Autobot. Either way it was a situation best avoided.
Back to top Go down
SoundBlaster

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:28 pm

But it was too late. Soundblaster had entered and looked around. when he saw the new autobot. "Before you get the wrong idea. I am a autobot. No reason to worry," Soundblaster said. he took a look at Prowl's face and he was not happy. Soundblaster stood up and turned around to head back to earth. but the door closed and when that happened. Soundblaster turned around and tossed his weapon on the ground and held his hands up. "I mean no harm," He said. Prowl was still unhappy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crashnbass.zoomshare.com/ http://cooldude104.deviantart.c
Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:55 pm

((Sweetheart, I don't mean to be ugly or anything but let me talk to you about what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. I want to give you constructive criticism. I like the fact that you have a lot of quality in your posts. But in all honesty, you need to read each post before you RP to understand what is going on before you post anything. Prowl was in the wastelands by means of using a space bridge and mine crash landed in the wastelands. It's all about timing. Right now was not a good time to introduce another character in the RP because I just entered into it recently. Another thing is something many RPers hate to see from another RPer-the dreaded god-moding. That is when everything for your character has his/her advantage and everyone else doesn't have much. For example, I do not recall your character on your character sheet having mind reading abilities like when you were RPing with Swindle. Try to tone it down and wait your turn before you do anything is what it all bogs down to. Everyone on this forum can't be on at the right time and you have to be patient. Right now, I think your character should leave for the moment. I'm not trying to be ugly or anything, but we are kind of a little advanced for your taste. Blitzwing360 seems to be at your level so far as to what I've seen.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoundBlaster

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:16 pm

((Thanks for the advice. And also being honest. I'll fix it up right away. Uh. mind giving me a signal when it is okay to come in? it has been so quiet recently I've actually gotten kinda lonely. Swindle was only the most recent. sorry if I am going to far.))

Soundblaster opened a spacebridge using a transwarp generator and jumped back to earth. He was not needed. not yet possibly.
Back to top Go down
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:16 pm

his pale blue optic shifted at the fembot spy... then he looked at Prowl as if he wanted his opinion or something.

" that'll be cool"

he said on a ,somewhat, unsure tone; not that he didn't trusted this person...
she seemed nice actually. Bee just didn't liked medics at all; specially after that other time when ratchet did some repairs without using and EMP; it made the teen bot frown for a second.

"is it gonna hurt?''

he asked; just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 am

-The little mech's unsure tone meant she needed to be honest with him and she could sense some tension from the black mech which she could tell did not trust her. She would stand right in front of them to stop them from walking. She gently would put a servor on his forehead and put the other below the gashed wound holding his paralyzed servor. Her speech was as gentle as her touch.- I know you've been through much, but please....just trust me. -Her smile seemed saddened gazing at the little bot. An old wound of regrets about an old ex-friend and the thoughts of "What if"s made her think in this little moment of time. She then caressed his forehead while he was in the arms of the mech giving a quick glance at him.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   

Back to top Go down

in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next