Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 am

Bumblebee was forced to refresh his team's inventory and to go buy some energon... Gladly he had a little functional Space bridge. He fiddled with the control panel, activating it so he could transfer to Trade Planet! ..the yellow autobot jumped in, transwarping to the Planet... therefore it had a little malfunction in the transfer and didn't worked as planned. the portal opened at an unknown location."SLAG! WHAT WENT WRONG?!" Bee said before crashing in a catastrophic was in to the sand, his left arm unbolted and his ankles cracked open at the landing. "aw man..." he tried to get up, grunting... but he instantly fell back on his bum.

Last edited by Bumblebee on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tf-cyberconnect.forumactif.org
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 am

Having made a sell in a small hide out nearby, Swindle drove closer, heading towards the city, until he picked up something on radar. "Oh, what's this? Seems someone's in this wasteland... perhaps they're in NEED of something~", always the business type, he turned and made his way to the enery source. He drove up a steep slump and transformed, looking down at the little Autobot. "Hello... a broken lil' Autobot. How sad. Better help him to the scrap heap. And take whatever weapons he has~", he smiled, jumping down near Bumblebee. "Hello, need some... assistance?" He gave a sly cheshire smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:16 am

He yelped seeing Swindle jump out of nowhere."dude!" He protected his eyes from the sun, looking toward the arms dealer... he recognized the decal... then he recognized the guy. "oh slag! not you!" his right hand turned into his stinger. Be frowned, showing how he didn't trusted him. "I know you... you're that guy that tried to sell that time thing to Megatron." He spat some oil to the side.
Back to top Go down
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:22 am

He wasn't worried, his shield was up. He smiled, chuckled a bit and then kneeled near Bee, looking him over. "I could upgrade those stingers.... resell at a high price... take those legs and make them into guns, too." He chuckled again. "Yeah, but I didn't get to seal that deal, did I? Nope. Got a little PEST PROBLEM before I could sell it... WONDER WHY?", he said sarcastically, yet still kept a nice tone. "It looks like you need some assistance to the junkyard. There's one a few miles where they dump broken things, I'll dump ya there if needed...", he smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be nice. Can't leave you here to die, now can I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:46 am

"I'd prefer die then being touched by you" he spat in Swindle's face and crawled to reach his left Arm. His stomach was horridly Painful. "look dude... I can handle Myself, got play else where.. I dunno, do decepticon stuff.... fetch a stick or something!" He belched Oil, something had cracked open in his insides and it didn't looked good. "look I don't trust you auugh..*cough* and its not today that I will, piss off dude..." he finally looked his stomach... it had this pointy rock piercing trough it..."Primus can this day get any worse?!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 am

Swindle wiped the spit from his face, giving an unamused look, but saw the little Autobot in obvious pain. He put his hand to his mouth, thinking. "I can help, you know. I might not be a medic, but I can easily repair you... or at least to where you won't die faster...", he said it quietly, rather than out in the open. Though he wore the symbol, he lacked hard feelings towards Autobots. It was more so simply for more business ops, rather than really despizing Autobots. He looked over Bumblebee again, seeing what all he could do to help in SOME way. "Look, if you want me to help, you're going to have to trust me enough to let me TOUCH you. If not, then I'll leave ya here and go about my own agenda. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:18 am

Bee thought for a second, well could it be worse?... it was either trusting that guy ooooor dying in a desert in the middle of nowhere. "Primus, someone throw me a bone here" He looked back at Swindle, wiping the thick black oil leaking from his mouth. "kay..AAAUGH... whatever..." He panted, finally stopping to move. this sun... this stupid star... Bee's eyes closed halfway as if he was spacing out... it was hot.. veeery hot. "I can *cough and belch* ow... I can pay you... I guess you like money right?.. there if we deal I might trust you more... for some reasons..."
Back to top Go down
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:27 am

He didn't say anything, he took a look at Bee's ankles first. They were chipped and broken, but could easily be fixed. He took out a welding gun and started fixing Bee's ankles. Swindle didn't really say anything or give any looks, he was quiet and concentrating. He repaired the left ankle in about 10 minutes, then took the right one and did the same. 20 minutes together passed and he went over to Bumblebee's left arm and looked at it. "It's just a loose screw." He took out a more advanced looking drill and started fixing it. "This'll hurt a bit." About another 15 minutes passed and finally he looked at the rock in his stomach area. "Hmm...", he tugged on it a bit. "It's pretty in there. It might've ruptured an important column inside. The only thing I can think of doing without a bad consequence is leaving it in, but wrapping it up... unless you want me to try and remove it, I can, but I can't promise it'll be painless and you'll wind up dieing..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:04 am

he pretty must stayed quiet too, until the time he screwed his arm back.... Bee gritted his teeth, grunting between them. Bee yelped, feeling the rock being touched. "oooow!...man..." He opened an optic in the arms dealer's direction. "maybe you should leave it yeah.. damn.. *cough*..." Bee slowly raised himself in a sitting position, wincing. "thanks a lot ... I didn't thought you'd actually do it... ugh.." he wiped his mouth. "there must be a medical place on this planet right?... if you could help me get there it'll be neat
Back to top Go down
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 am

Swindle gave a sort of look that suggested he wanted to laugh at Bee's last sentence, but realized that he had helped him so far, why not? Besides, he could just let him sit on his hood and he could drive there in no time... Plus, he needed to head back to the city anyway... "... I guess." He turned into carmode, hinting for Bee to just sit on his hood or something and he'd drive him there. "Don't scratch the paint job or I'll dump you. This color is actually very expensive to replace!" He revved his engine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 am

"argh you think the chassis I got will scratch something? seriously, something that .... oh nevermind" He Blushed slightly, realizing he was talking about his Bum. He got up, wincing and sloppily Walked to the Humvie. Bumblebee sat on his hood. He had the intention to pay Swindle with the Money they gave him for the energon and suplies; that was the least Bee could do, Swinlde kind of saved his Chunky jailbait ass. "..thanks..." he weakly said, sounding somewhat shy. "I thought for a clic that you would sell my spare parts." his fingers tapped lightly the Hood.
Back to top Go down
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 pm

"Something like that." He drove quickly over the sand, masterfully, too, heading towards the city. "Look, ah, don't tell people about this. No one. Got it?" He didn't sound too hateful at the sentence, but he sounded serious. After a few hours, the city came into view. He suddenly stopped on the border. "Alright, repair shop is straight and down 5 streets. You can walk." He changed back and started walking away from Bee. "Take care."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 pm

surely this guy was going to be beat up if his faction knew he helped an autobot to go to a repair shop. "hey wait!" he exclaimed, rummaging in his chest Plating. Bumblebee took out a little silver plated box and threw it at him. "think fast!" He smiled kindly. "deal 's a deal right?" He turned to face the city, but at the moment he turned, bee's face met a nice Sign. "ow" he rubbed his nose, surely Bumblebee was a bumbler and an unlucky thing... "well see ya" he ran away... disappearing in the City.
Back to top Go down
Lockdown

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 am

when the night was up, not so far from the city; a huge Cybertronian Ship landed. Lockdown fiddled his fingers on his Panel.

"well, I wonder which silly autobot could actually come in a place like this, Probably someone who's energon supplies are running low."

he thought a second, thinking that if an autobot needed such a thing it wouldn't be living on Cybertron.. so he knew that this one would be Optimus Prime's team..or maybe the boss himself. Therefore there was only one signal and knowing who is the fastest in this team, he guessed that Bumblebee would've been the one who as been sent here. he thougth about this all the way to the Repair shop. His poncho was slowly waving in the dry and hot wind. Everyone was staring at him and lowering their eyes almost instantly after eye contact... they feared.
Lockdown looked at the repaishop.

"hm.. I guess the little bee had himself a little crash.. well lets set up something to capture him and then I could question him and turn him to the decepticons... his stingners would also make a sweet trophee."

he setted up a tap in front of the repairshop; as sort of statsis net that will trap any autobots that come by and set them unconscious with a weak magnetic Pulse. so Lockdown waited...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 am

Bee put the money on the counter, finally feeling better... altough he had this strange looking bandage on his belly.

"don't remove it until 2 weeks young bot and have a nice day"

the Doctor said taking the money.

Bumblebee walked to the Door, sighing."finally I can go back on earth!" He pushed the Door stepping outside. "I can't wait t-"
BEEP! a huge net trapped Bumblebee. "what the spark?!" He heard a little buzzing sound... and told himself... what did he do to get all theses badluncks today?
The autobot's optics closed and his whole Body collapsed to the Ground.
Back to top Go down
Lockdown

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 am

"sleep tight kid, maybe the last peaceful sleep you'll have"

he walked to Bumblebee looking at him.

"such a shame to turn in a cute face like yours"

he smirked, reaching bee to finally put him limp body over his shoulder. "ALLEY-OOP!"

what a piece of cake, surely Bumblebee was a weak and small and was probably carrying some valuable informations... plus he looked like one easy to torture.. Lockdown chuckled, shaking his head. "oh this is going to be a looong and entertaining night".

arrived to his ship, he pressed a bunch of buttons on the side to open the lock.

"mh, since I am here, maybe I should pay Swindle a little visit... I could use one or two new weapons." he enetered his ship, tying bee to a strange table. Lockdown moved to the control panel and called swindle on his transmission channel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 am

"Lemme see...", he fiddled with his communicator as he headed towards his hide out, till he got an incoming call. "?", he answered. "LOCKDOWN. Ya ol' dog. How are ya? Need a new weapon or a bounty list or what? What can I do for ya?", he smiled his cheshire smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockdown

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 am

Lockdown Chuckled, looking at this Smug smile, ah he never changed.

"well I am doing quite fine, what about you Swindle?"

he said giving a smirk.

"say, I have a little package here and fortunatly for you I am not in a hurry to leave. eheh if you get what Business I got to do"

he turned his right arm, cracking it open and changed it with him sharp hook.

"Probably a bit of compagny and a weapon or two would be needed."

He cleared his throat looking at Swindle again.

"do you happen to have nice torturing tools? I could use one right now..."

he smirked.

"you know where to find me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 am

"You got it. I'll be there in a just a few nano-clicks." He turned off the communication. "Torturing tools? What poor sucker did he trap THIS time? Probably someone on a bounty list. Poor sucker." He chuckled a bit, he wasn't one for torture, but he never questioned it when others had to suffer it. He couldn't bother to do much, anyway. He headed back towards Lockdown's ship, getting some items and weapons sorted for him to look through. Other than Megatron, Lockdown was one of his more... common customers. He saw him more than Megatron prolly. He knocked on the ship. "Locky, I've got some stuff for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockdown

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 am

his module shower the Arms dealer.

" about time... alright Swindle, I will hopen the Door.. just hold on a nanoclic."

he tapped a few things with his panel, opening the Door for Swindle.

"hmmm.. he will wake up in a couple of clics"

he said, looking over the unconscious autobot, surely this one will wear a fearful expression... Lockdown cackled, shaking his head, how he lover to do such things, it was very entertaining for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 am

his optics onlined, he had this horrible headache... his head felt heavy. "augh ooh... what happened?" he weakly said, his vision slowly coming back.. he was confused, wondering why his Body couldn't move..and why he felt like he was strapped? "wait..." he looked over his Body... now he remembered the net and.. the blackout. He struggled whining. he never saw this place before... and then ... his optics stopped on lockdown.... " oh you piece of scrap metal!... "
Back to top Go down
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 am

The door opened and Swindle walked in with a huge grin. "LOCKY~ you old war mongler." He waved at Lockdown, but noticed Bumblebee. "... Ahh... did I interrupt something?...", he looked a little confused. "Is... that Autobot the one Lockdown wants to torture?... But, he's just a little kid... Why would he wanna...", he coughed a bit. "... You wanna torture HIM? Why? He's nothin'...", he walked over to Lockdown, putting a few weapons and items out of Bee's sight on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockdown

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 am

"ssh ssh sh shh, now I wouldn't insult anyone if I were you"

he answered to bee with a smirk.

"aaah Swindle, my old friend."

his smirk disapeared when he hear Swindle's last sentence.

"look I am just doing my job here, he might carry some important informations, plus I could use some spare parts"

he tapped on bee's head with his hook, cackling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 am

"wait wait wait!!!"he gave an uneasy laugh."torture me? you can't be serious! a-ah.. I mean.. I'm just a repair Bot. " he struggle, frowning, he tried as much as he can to show a cold face... but he was afraid.. in the hands of the an enemy and about to be turned into spare parts?! "dude, comon... I don't have any info! I'm honest!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle

Character sheet
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 am

Swindle laughed a bit. "Ahaha, c'mon now, Lockdown. That's a little unfair. He's a little guy, plus, look at him! He probably can't even tell the difference between his left and right hand... he probably doesn't even know what his left or right is...", he tried to make Bee sound a little stupid. "If you really want GOOD information, have I got some for you. Directly from Cybertron! So uh, how bout we let the kiddo go and go find some other poor sap to stick some shocks in and torture, yeah?" He patted Lockdown's back, giving an uneasy smile. He wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl   

Back to top Go down

in need of Spare parts (Tag: Swindle,lockdown, whisplash and Prowl
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next