Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fuoboufbof

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyfire

Skyfire

Character sheet
HP:
fuoboufbof Left_bar_bleue2500/2500fuoboufbof Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

fuoboufbof Empty
PostSubject: fuoboufbof   fuoboufbof EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:56 pm

It was a nice day.
Back then, all the days on Cybertron had been nice; after all evil hadn't been conceived as of yet. The word 'Decepticon' was a blip on the horizon of the fourth dimension. Yet, fast forward ten stellar cycles and you have absolute chaos. That's yin and yang for you. Yes, fifteenth century chinese philosophy has its place in intergalactic relations. Moral principles are generally rather widespread across the cosmos.
The smoke that billowed from the Autobot warehouses, from producing their effects or being on fire billowed into the star-speckled sky, massaging the higher buildings before leaving the 'planet' entirely.
An angry mech raised an elbow over his head to shield himself from the falling debris - the latest act of espionage causing quite a racket from the transport facilities. He was sitting on the open porch of an energon bar, making small conversation with a fembot. "I'm sorry," said the mech, whose name was Jackknife, "What was it you were saying?" He lowered the arm, before taking a swig.
"I was asking where your arm was." Replied the femme, "It must be bad."
"I think it was a bit of an overreaction to be honest."
"What was?"
"Blowing my arm off."
"Well I was right about it being exciting."
Jackknife grimaced and emptied the cube. "Exciting isn't quite the word." He coughed a bit. "Like I said; overreaction."
They sat in embarrassed silence for a few moments. She eventually did bring up the fact that she was looking for someone to sleep with for money. He knew. He was very clear about that fact actually. Raised her spirits somewhat.
"What kind of a place have you got in mind?" She inquired, hoping to get somewhere comfortable at least - he wasn't the smallest she'd ever seen. Standing a good few heads over her at least.
"Somewhere expensive. If I skip out on the bill that'll get me some extra cash for a nicer place."
"One armed bandit, eh?"
"I suppose. I prefer to think of it as simple product liquidity."
"I don't understand."
"Of course you don't."
He looked around to make sure no one was looking in his direction and gingerly walked to the doors and into the bustling streets. About time he got some action. Action that didn't require him getting nearly blown up of course. The debris was beginning to lessen, but still gave a strong reminder that he needed to get inside as soon as possible. "Let's go missy, we've got a long night ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

fuoboufbof Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuoboufbof   fuoboufbof EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:17 pm

It was an average and rather boring day. At least that’s what it was for the mech prowling the small and bumpy streets that led through the town. You’d expect the lad to to think otherwise, at least if one would consider his background history, however, Atrocity was never known for acting after standarts. Some people still recognized him as he walked past them, though that didn’t surprise the young robot at all. He had been quite a show-off and a great entertainment for the inhabitants of the city before he became a member of the uprising force called the Decepticons. Even being fairly young, he knew that this path would lead him through the rest of his life. It was not one of those things that would quickly extinguish after they’ve been brought up – he knew Megatron. He knew what he could do.
Casually the Decepticon walked straight towards a warehouse, not expecting anybot to be in there anyways. Who would choose such a location to have a talk or a rest? Oh, right, he forgot – there were some slaggers hanging around this place since some parts of the city got blown up by his fellow comrades and his leader. In his optics they were nothing more than scum, not even worth a second look. He was never the type of guy to care for the misery of other Transformers, despite him being not any better than they are for a long time in his life. But all that didn’t mattered now, did it?
As he entered the relatively large room, he quickly allowed his gaze to wander over the surroundings, only to catch a glimpse of another mech and some words being spoken. ‘Let’s go missy, we’ve got a long night ahead of us.’
Curious as he is he was automatically lured by those words, walking past a hill of boxes to take a glance at the two strangers in front of him. A mech, slightly taller then him, and a femme. It figures. However, Atrocity had never been one to hide and just watch. He was no spy, plus he was too cocky to duck around and keep quiet.
Without hesitation he stepped past the boxes and approached the two other Transformers, allowing a brief smirk to play on his lips. “Excuse me guys, but this is not the right place for shit like that.” He didn’t even tried to be polite at all as he saw no point in it. His golden optics wandered to the mech, noticing that he lost one of his arms, probably in a fight or an accident. Atrocity decided to spare any commentary on that for later – for now, he just wanted to disrupt their plans for a lovey-dovey night.
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Skyfire

Skyfire

Character sheet
HP:

fuoboufbof Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuoboufbof   fuoboufbof EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 pm

"Never question ineffability I say." Jackknife replied, getting a firmer grip on the femme so she couldn't run away - he hadn't put all that work in for her to run off at the first sign of danger. He wanted to get his rocks off.
He continued, "There's right and there's wrong. If you do wrong when you're told to do right, you deserve to be punished, am I correct?"
The femme shot him an accusing look, "You're a slagging cop aren't you?"
He raised the hand to her face and kept going, "In any case, I am one of those who deserve to be punished. Of course..." He looked over the opposing mech at a lavish looking motel down the second street on his right, "... If you wouldn't mind letting me handle the legalities, I promise you to punish myself quite severely later. I'm kind of busy now." He returned his gaze to the other, and noticed an unfamiliar insignia on his rotator cup, a purple one... The church of Primus perhaps? "You religious?" Jackknife tilted his head increduously.
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

fuoboufbof Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuoboufbof   fuoboufbof EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Atrocity did not have to have the experience of an older Transformer to determine what was going on. The situation was quite obvious if you knew the life in town fairly well and had some knowledge of the underground gossip, far away from the richer and more luxurious lifes other robots were having. That femme the older mech had with him was probably a prostitute – wether for only one time or generally didn’t matter to the Decepticon. He was proven right after the next following words. Atrocity wondered how much one can loose his own dignity; not that the femme looked bad nor that he was strictly against it, but there were limits to everything.
“Sorry pal, no interfacing for you tonight”, he replied with a smug expression on his faceplate, taking two daring steps forward. He was far too cocky to allow anybot to boss him around, though he had his reasons. Until now he could take down everyone he got into a fight with – expect for Megatron. But that mech was on a whole new level than all the other Transformers around, including him.
The black painted mech came to an halt and allowed his golden optics to meet with the visor of his opponent as he heard his infidel words, asking if he was religious. For a nanoclick the lad wondered how he even got the idea, since Atrocity wasn’t wearing anything that would point out his beliefs. “Yeah.” It was a simple reply, but it was all he had to state. There was no hesitation in his answer, making clear that he truly did believe into Primus and possibly into other celestial things just as well. However, he soon noticed the glance that was laying on his faction insignia and couldn’t help but let out a brief chuckle afterwards. “But your thought is wrong, totally wrong. I guess your body is not the only thing that is crippled.”
Atrocity was bold, but he couldn’t care less. As if that mech could do any harm to him! He was experienced in combat, young and healthy - not like that scrapheap over there. With obvious pride, he pointed one of his fingers towards the symbol on his hood. “This is the insignia of the Decepticons, slagger. You better memorize that.”
The Decepticon shoot a glance over to the femme, spreading his doorwings as he attempts a sleek approach. “Why do you even put up with this shit of a scrapheap? You deserve better.” He was obliviously starting a flirt. Usually he disliked flirting, getting flustered by it far too easily – but that was only the case if he didn’t had the upper hand. Right now, he felt like he was completely superior to both of them.
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Skyfire

Skyfire

Character sheet
HP:

fuoboufbof Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuoboufbof   fuoboufbof EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:48 pm

"Decepticons...?"
Jackknife furrowed his brow. "You're the ones causing all the havoc to the autobots aren't you?!"
Unknown to the other mech, Jackknife felt like a balloon was blowing up inside of him. Releasing his grip on the femme he scratched his faceplate a little, not even taking notice of the snarling words coming from the other mech.
"If he's one of them... I could maybe..." He talked to himself under his breath, thoughts racing through his head at a million miles an hour, "Maybe..."
He noticed the advances that the mech was taking on the fembot he'd been working so hard to get. In an instant, he grabbed the other one's hand and shoved a bunch of credits into it. "I'll pay for her."
"What!? This creep?!!" The femme looked shocked at such a proposition. "But he's a total frag!"
Jackknife grabbed her by the faceplate, "You use language like that on him again and you'll wish you hadn't!" He turned back to face the decepticon. "She's yours for the night... On one condition." He glared directly into the optics of the mech and pulled him down the side-alley of the energon bar where they were out of the way of the many others on the street, "I'd better be part of your group by tomorrow... I mean it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fuoboufbof Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuoboufbof   fuoboufbof Empty

Back to top Go down

fuoboufbof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers CyberConnect :: Real world :: OOC subjects-
Jump to: