Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Designation: Shockshadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shockshadow

Shockshadow

Location : Prison........its really not that bad....really......help?

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Shockshadow Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Shockshadow Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Designation: Shockshadow Empty
PostSubject: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Name: Shockshadow

Nicknames: Rookie, the new guy.

Race: Cybertronian

Faction: Decepticons

Profession: Soldier/Space Pirate and a somewhat compitent hacker

Appearance: Basicly he looks alot like Shock blast/shock wave/laser wave *or whatever name they give him* with a more *transforming into a tiltrotor type theme instead of a satelite* also he has a black and red color scheme *the purple being black the green being red* also has the same *one eyed* head and a large cannon on his left arm.

Alt modes: Tiltrotor *with a black and red paint job with the sonic disruptor cannon underneath
Designation: Shockshadow Shock_10
Current location in this universe: Currently incarserated in Ragona astroid prison. *but not for long as he goes to earth after being recruited*

Personality: let me tell you right now.....his personality can truly be explained in one.....simple......sentence...........................HE'S A FREAKING JERK! While he is loyal to the Decepticons and is compitent enough to take an order aswell as finish the job properly, he seems to talk about his role in their forces like it was some annoying part-time job. He will also flirt with ANY femmbot he can find *using the worst pick up lines but he does it just to rile them up* As for enemies instead of attacking head on from the start he prefers to taunt and make fun them to get them riled up and angry at him...why? because when your angry your stupid...and you become easy to trick and you would make mistakes you would not normally make while fighting. While for his comrads, it can be kinda hard to tell, he gets along with some and likes to make fun of others, *espcially Starscream and Megatron when there not looking. He is also not afraid to be a kiss-a$% around them* This also brings up a question of who he is actually loyal to and for that really, he just goes with the flow, he may be serving Megatron and then Starscream takes over in which he will work for him then suddenly Megatron comes back and Shockshadow suddenly gets stuck with Starscream in which he will help him, and his alliegence just keeps switching from there. Truly in the end Shockshadow acts kinda like an idiot, but is actually quiet intelligent.....he just does not like to think to much.

Extras:
Sonic Disruptor Cannon- Believe me you cannot miss it, its the HUGE GUN HE HAS ON HIS LEFT ARM! *pants* Fires a powerful sonic beam that can reduce small targets to atoms and cause major damage to large ones, however because of its power and the fact it fires in a straight line its very inacurate in wide open space. and should normally be used when target is immobilized or in confined spaces where missing is unlikely.

Double barrel laser rifle- A a laser rifle on his right arm for close to medium range engagements.

Sonic Speakers- On certain panels on his legs arms and back *they are hidden and only appear when he uses them* he has large speakers that can send out powerful sonic waves in a radius around him, the vibrations caused by these waves can cause buildings to collapse and intense pain to organics or damage internal systems of other bots, unfourtunatly this attack cannot differentiate between friend and foe. also while using all speakers he must remain immobile. as a drawback

History: Since he was what would be considered a transformers youngling, he has always been a criminal, he lived in the most shifty parts of town and was not afraid to do an occasional less than lawful job, it was only inevitable that when he started traveling he would join a bunch of space pirates on their many raids for loot and supplies. He served compitently but did not really make it up too high in the ranks, but even the captain of the ship would admit it....he was clever, even when things got tough he found ways out of dangerous situations. Unfourtunatly the life of a space pirate is dangerous and some autobot patrol ships eventually cracked down on the pirates, the captain escaped in the battle and the crew taken captive....and things got worse...since the captain was never found the rest of the crew decided to sell out Shockshadow and lie saying he was the captain.as he seemed to look pretty dangerous and due to the fact he was an a-hole anyway.....and because of this they where sent to a confy cybertron prison....while Shockshadow was sent to Ragona....a brutal maximum security prison.

Well.....thats my character though I feel as though I am forgetting something about posting.....oh and the answer is YES he was Shock Wave inspired, come on he was cool!

Also if anybody wishes to do a prison break rp where he joins the Decepticons please reply or pm..............please?.....pretty please? daww
also sorry for not being very animated with this profile............I am kinda tech stupid lalala
Lastly I apologise for spelling/grammer errors I missed..........

Last edited by Sunstreaker on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moving to other category.)
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Shockshadow Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Shockshadow Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:32 am

Approved :3
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Shockshadow

Shockshadow

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 pm

YAY blitzawesome

May have exagerated how annoying he is though....but eh Ill rp and then people can see how he is
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm

I'll be willing to RP your Jailbreak thing ^^ I'll Probably make a new OC for it though
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Shockshadow

Shockshadow

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm

That would be nice really.
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Probably a Decepticon (We need more of those) Who's also locked in Ragona for some reason... maybe in the next cell? I need a Decepticon OC anyway (I have an Autobot and a Neautral so far)
Back to top Go down
Shockshadow

Shockshadow

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 pm

cool...should I make the thread now or do you want to create the oc first?
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:38 pm

You make the thread now and I'll get to my OC in the morning (It's past Midnight... oops XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Shockshadow   Designation: Shockshadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Designation: Shockshadow
Page 1 of 1