Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ronin in Space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:
Ronin in Space Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Ronin in Space Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Ronin in Space Empty
PostSubject: Ronin in Space   Ronin in Space EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 pm

-A ship within the vast regions of space seemed to travel many light years in such a short period of time. How can one say this? The many dents and chipped paint job upon the outter shell of this vessel, which was more like a rather medium sized tin can of a ship, showed the hardships it has faced thanks to the Decepticons, space rock, and its pilot, a femme bot. Not that anyone is saying she's a bad pilot or anything, of course! Heck, if one went through trying to save a sparkling from Decepticons and happened have failed to protect him one would have a pretty dented up escape ship and a dent feeling of regret, too. Not only that her crew and their ship was pretty much destroyed in battle.-

-Strangely enough, she survived. Now, what was she to do at this point when she had no one to protect and she needed help. The coordinants system is broken and she was unable to contact anyone. It seemed that the control panels were scrambled while some energy reserves are still in effect while the young femme tried her best to press any necessary buttons with her white digits to get some form of communication going anywhere in this galaxy or the universe. Particularly, Cybertron HQ. Her faceplate shown signs of worriness of her job to rescue the little bot, but now she is unable to even pilot her own ship that seemed to be set a straight on course to some sort of a remote sector of the galaxy. She gave up for the time being as she rested in the chair as she rubbed the ridges in between her brow plates- Primus! -She whispered under her breath. It was the only name she knew whom she could call out to under these intense conditions of stress. What else could she do?-
Back to top Go down
SoundBlaster

SoundBlaster

Character sheet
HP:
Ronin in Space Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Ronin in Space Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Ronin in Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin in Space   Ronin in Space EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:22 pm

[Just a question. Are you characters from TF Animated?]
Back to top Go down
http://crashnbass.zoomshare.com/ http://cooldude104.deviantart.c
Whiplash

Whiplash

Character sheet
HP:

Ronin in Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin in Space   Ronin in Space EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:20 pm

((I just have one at the moment and my character is a TF:A related character. She's an oc))
Back to top Go down
SoundBlaster

SoundBlaster

Character sheet
HP:
Ronin in Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin in Space   Ronin in Space EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:36 pm

[okay good.]

Soundblaster warped onto a ship. he didn't know how that had happened. he looked around. His scanners were picking up life. Transformer life. It was still too dark so he activated his amps and used a echo-location technique to guide himself. He managed to find a light and turn it on. he was on a decepticon warship. Soundblaster walked towards the cockpit and entered. he was human sized so things looked huge. He saw a fembot. He identified as autobot. "Greetings. I am Soundblaster. How may I be of service," He said slowly getting closer.
Back to top Go down
http://crashnbass.zoomshare.com/ http://cooldude104.deviantart.c
Sponsored content

Ronin in Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin in Space   Ronin in Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronin in Space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers CyberConnect :: Universe :: Space-
Jump to: