Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Smalltalk

Go down 
+16
DJ
Swindle
Shockshadow
Shadowlancer
Micronova
Equinox
Soundwave
Moth-Lite
Bumblebee
Whiplash
Blitzwing360
Starscream
Sideswipe
Prowl
Skywarp
Sunstreaker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Little Smalltalk - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Little Smalltalk - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Little Smalltalk - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 am

YOU SHALL GET USED TO IT awesomeplz

Inorite :9 -shot- XD 5am man, 5 am

I knoow~ I love how people draw Sunny so beautifully <3
I don't know if I shall put this picture as my icon though :9 -debates-
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 am

OH I'M SURE I SHALL. lalala

Woah, that's crazy. xD It's about 8:30 PM here. :o

HMMMMM. *Rubs chin* I'm not sure. :,D They're both awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Little Smalltalk - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Little Smalltalk - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:29 am

lol yeah slagging germany 8D; I think I'm the only one here that doesn't have english as first language xD

I knoooow. FFF. :9
Well then I put it in the presentation as a picture first and consult some other peeps later or try around a bit when I come back from school ♥️

Now I love Sunny even more lol :9 -headshot-
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 am

That's awesome. daww NOW I CAN SAY I KNOW SOMEONE IN GERMANY. C: *Dance*

Sounds good. 8DDDD </totally not being helpful>

I'm just starting on watching G1. :,D I think I'm on episode five or something. BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW, he's awesome. derp
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 am

LOL XD well I'm glad you think so daww
the only thing that bothers me is that my english fails sometimes due that D8

you are helpful believe me XD with just listening to my brabbling.

G1 is awesomness~ it's good you started watching them :9
He's a vain bastard there's nothing more you need to know lol XD but he's shiny, he's a Lambo and I love sunkissed-yellow / golden paintjobs. Sides is total bamfs too, not even to mention Screamer. -worships-

You should totally read some of the comics though too XD especially the newer ones. They are darker and not so child-ish like anymore.
Especially Megatron Origin, Devastation and All Hail Megatron :9 I have two of them on the pc so I could sent them to you if you want~ xD
the other is standing along with the two in my... what's it called again :9 oh yeah, right. Shelf.
Yeah I have them on my pc annnd shelf lol. xD but it's good seeing them in big canvas on screen ♥️
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 am

Baw, your English is awesome! I would have had no idea had you not said anything. C:

I'm good with listening. xD I don't mind~

Sides is sexy in the movies. >8| Not gonna lie.

I'm still learning how to identify who's who in G1. xD Like, I know TFA peeps and I'm pretty good with the movie-verse. But Sunny was lulzy in what I've seen so far. x3

SCREAMER. OH SCREAMER. derp <3

He's amazing in all forms. >:U Even as a giant dorito in the movie. :,D *shot'd*

I saw a couple of those titles when I went into my local comic shop but the were all in the middle of stuff and I didn't have enough money to buy them all and catch up. ;w; But I wanted too because they look epic awesome.

Holy crap is you sent those too me I'd love you so much. yeahplz SO MUUUUUCH.

Hee, I can imagine. |DDD It's awesome you have a bunch of them.
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 am

thanks >w< it's good knowing that it ain't all that bad! -glomps-

Truuue. But he would've been even sexier if he'd been red and a lambo :9
and Sides without Sunny is kinda sad D8

Lol in G1 are so many characters, you get easily confused, I can't blame you xDD and all those animation errors don't help the least I3 but you've gotta love it still ~

I knoooow <3 -fangirls Starscream- -hugs the toy-
he's such a pretty birdyyy~

Urks :/ that sucks. That's why I usually buy my TF stuff from ebay.
yes, yes ebay rocks. Even Optimus thinks so~

I shall do that later then, along with those others comics >3
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:15 am

LOOKIT US BONDING. BAW. *Snug*

That's very true. >:C Lambos are so damn sexy. *Drools*
Yeah, they should have put Sunny it. D8> Damn Bay. *Punts him*

LOLOLOLOL THE ERRORS. I just watched an episode and there was like, two Screamers for several seconds. XD

I wish I had Screamer. :,D I just got my first TF figure recently. It's Bulkhead from TF:A. <333

xDD Nice. I've only bought one thing from ebay. owo

OH YES. Those other comics look very interesting. fffff
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:27 am

WE ARE KYUTE :7 -shoooot-

Yeahhh. Nothing can beat a Lamborghini ever. -total Lambo lover- xDD
and that's right :9 they shoudl replace those fucked up retarted twins with the absolutely cool and smexy ones. The Lambo Twins are the best twins from all TF seasons / series in my opinion.

Oh there are even worse then these believe me XDD but they are pretty funny though <3
without them it would just not be G1 :9
and now talking 'bout that, you should check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYYhegUs2Z4

I have like, nearly every Screamer figure :9 -Starscream fan for yeeeears- so yeah, I had a shitload of time to collect xD -has many figures-
Bulkhead is awesome 8D and I like the TF:A toys, they are all so solid and standing / moving so well :9

Oh they certainly are fffff
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:56 am

WE SO ARE. |DDDD <3

I'm a car whore man, I love so many cars. xD Like, mostly classics though. But there's a few newer cars that I totally drool over. My favorite car is probably what Nox is, a Charger. CCC:
OH GAWD THE TWINS IN THE MOVIE. /wrist
That was hard to watch. 8|
But Sides and Sunny would totally pwn the movies compared to those two. |U

G1 is very amusing. xD I just hope I can find all the episodes on YouTube. >:U

That video made me laugh so hard, you have no idea. xDDD That was amazing.

HOLD ME~ *shot'd*

Sides was the one who got me into Screamer/Transformers actually. xD She was always talking about him and told me to watch TF:A NAO so I did and fell in love. ;w;

SHE INFLUENCED ME TO LOVE SCREAMER. I WON'T DENY IT. derp

Bulk is my favorite TF:A person along with Screamer and Bee... andallofthem >w>
But he's just such a sweet guy, and he makes me 'BAW' all the time. xDDD

Oh lawd, you should have seen me trying to transform him into his bot mode. I was so worried I was going to break him I was like "HOLY CRAP WTF DO I DOOOOO? DDDD8>"

So he's probably going to stay in his bot mode for a while. :,D

I'm very excited for those comics. |333
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 am

yes me too I3
but I'm more the modern car type I have to say XD Just to list a few of my faves:

- EVERY Lamborghini. Srsly. My favorite car brand.
- Dodge Viper SRT 10
- Chevrolet Corvette z06
- Mazda RX-8
- Toyota Celicia
- Porsche Carerra GT

sooo yeah. I'm more the sporty car type, like srsly XD I could nom all those cars.

Inorite. Skids and Mudflap ( or whatever they're called ) just fail epically at life. HARD.

-HOLDS YOU-
Fffff Sides did a good thing with that then <3

Starscream doesn't surprise me though. He's like, the TF Superstar xD 98 % of all TF watchers love or at least like him :9
For Bee goes the same. But Bulkhead surprised me, which is a good thing XD
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:47 am

Those are all very delicious cars, mmmhmmm. |3 <333

I'm a sucker for old muscle cars, I love the way they purr. :,D But modern-wise I love Bee's Corvette, Shelby Mustang, anything that's a Lotus. I like unique looking cars, my biggest pet peeve are cars that look exactly the same. >w<

Despite the fact the Skids and Mudflap were really DAMN annoying, I was still sad when Skids looked like he was going to get eaten. xD; I have no idea why. But then everything was fine. |D

*IS HELD* YAAAAAAY. daww </love'd>
Sides always does good things. <333 She's just awesome that way.

I find it so amusing that he's so incredibly popular. xD I don't know why, but it's just funny that his sort of character is so loved. I've never seen it happen before in a fandom.

Bee is super popular,but it's just because he's insanely adorable. >:U

I know, I've noticed that I'm like, the only Bulk fangirl. XD That I know of at least. Probably because they go for sleek, sexy bots like Screamer and such. But I love Bulk because he's just so... I dunno, kind and such. C:
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 am

Of course, I never root for something ugly awesomeplz

Ah yes, the Camaro 2010 huh? <3 that's an awesome car too ~ very pretty.
I saw a few Camaros around our town and bawww, I wanted them ( not the 2010 ones of course xD )
I like some of the classic cars, too, it just really depends. I'm very picky on them :9

Ohhh. A friend of mine has a rich stephdad and he owns an orange Lotus Elise. It's sooo pretty. I got to drive in it once and it was hhdhbbq <3
I once had a TF OC that was a Lotus Elise, too :9 they are cute ♥️

lol really? XD I was all like: "YESSSSSSSSSS DIE" :9 but that's because I'm evil.

I don't think it's that surprising... he's a backstabber. People LOVE backstabber when it comes to movies / cartoons and such. He's treacherous and strong, but at the same time he always seems to fail. Which makes him look believeable and not overpowered. I guess that's what everyone roots for. Besides, he is fucking damn sexy. :9 and I really like his unique voice. The thing I ALWAYS recognize him with.

Trufax didn't saw anyone around expect for you too XD it's kinda crazy, but awesome at the same time~
you're speciuaalalal.
Back to top Go down
Soundwave

Soundwave

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

-Tries to sidestep into conversation- Screamer is a Bitch XD In a good way that is fffff

AND LOL AT THAT VIDEO -Dies laughing- That is just TOO funny.
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Of course not. beeawesome NEVAR.

*Facepalm* Camaro, yes, not Corvette. ffff I had Corvette on the brain appearently. xD My bad.
Dude, I was at a movie theater and we were sitting in the car about to go in and all of the sudden 2010 Camaro that looked EXACTLY like Bee, black stripes and all, zipped by and I was like "OHMIGAWD BEEEEEEEEE! <3"
I've also seen a silver one around here. xD

I like alot of old cars, it's the newer ones I'm picky about. :P They have to stand out a ton. Usually I like bright colors as well. |3

My friend's dad just got a black Shelby Mustang and I was like "YOU MUST DRIVE ME IN IT-- or I'll cry. 8|"

Bahaha, SHAME ON U. >8[ </jk>

... IT'S SO EASY WHEN YOU'RE EVIL~ *shot'd*
That just randomly popped into my head. ANYWAY.

True I suppose. :O I dunno, I would just expect someone cute like Bee or something would win out. *Shrug*
Agreed that Screamer's really damn sexy though. |U And his voice is awesome. At least in the video I was watching, the first thing he said in the first episode of G1 was warped and his voice was crazy deep and I was like "WAAAAAT?" but then it was fixed. xD

lalala I'M SPECIAAAAAAAAAAAL.
*Has a random mental image of fangirls swarming all over the more popular bots then me all alone on Bulk's shoulder*
At least I wouldn't be crushed in a fan-horde. xD
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm

You guys are so cute as you bond<3
FRIENDSHIIIIIIP~<3333

LAKFnakjfna.
I feel that that my time on here is gonna be cut so drastically from school. D:
And the whole time zone thing won't help either.

On the subject of Starscream; when I was at Anime Detour I was drooling over these Japanese figures of TC and Skywarp, but was thinking out loud and had said "I wish he had one of Starscream..." just then this other TF nerd sniffed me out and we started a conversation. He was all, "I don't know why Starscream is so popular! He's definitely not my favorite character," "But he's just so fun<3" "I think people enjoy him since he fills their feminine side's needs" "In other words he's a girly bitch?" "Yup"
It...it was a good conversation. Then it moved onto the Jettwins. xD

I am a sleepy muffin. -dies-
Back to top Go down
http://demonicsora.deviantart.com
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Y THANK U HON. |U

I know, same here. D8> It makes me sad. ;w; I'll miss talking to you guys.

xDDD Nice. I've never had a conversation with someone IRL about TF. Not an in depth one where they knew WTF I was talking about anyway. xD;

... MUFFINTITS. derp
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 am

-still half-assed sleeping- :9
FFF I feel like a zombie lol xDD
Back to top Go down
Micronova

Micronova

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:30 am

Baw, that sucks. :,D

I'll probably be a zombie tomorrow at school. /wrist
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 am

school suuuucks. We should burn it :9

-goes to add you to the Autobot group- xD -totally forgot that-
Back to top Go down
Micronova

Micronova

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:40 am

We should. >8|

Or make Screamer stomp on it. |U

xDD WEEEE.
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 am

Lol that would pwn <3333
I'd love Screamer then just even more XD he's freaking awesome yeahplz

NOW YOU'RE RED!
Back to top Go down
Micronova

Micronova

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:51 am

I would cling to his leg when he wasn't looking. derp

Then probably get killed later. 8|

BUT OH WELL.

YAAAAY. *Dances* |UUUU
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:52 am

Yes probably.
He's just that badass. But we shall die a glorious death 8DDD
-noms Starscream figure again-

-dances wiff ya- <3
Back to top Go down
Micronova

Micronova

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:01 am

Dying a glorious Screamer death reminds me of this conversation Sides and I had. xD We were talking about how Screamer like spewed spit all over Sam in TF2 and randomly got to him giving a sloppy kiss. And from there I decided drowning from a slobbery Screamer kiss would be the craziest way to die. 8|

*Snugs Bulkhead* <3

UNCE UNCE UNCE. lalala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Smalltalk   Little Smalltalk - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Smalltalk
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers CyberConnect :: Real world :: OOC subjects-
Jump to: