Transformers CyberConnect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF RPG-Defend or destroy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Designation: Sideswipe

Go down 
+3
Skyfire
Sunstreaker
Sideswipe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
-pouts a little, he'd been hoping for a different reaction. Oh well, this one was more predictable- I'm not curious bro, I'm daring, remember? -his grin returns fast enough- You redo your paint every few days, what's a few scratches? And what, you don't want me on top? Is that more your thing, being control?

-notices the short pout, but ignores it, deciding to play along with his twins attitude - for now- Notice the every few days, Sides? If you're gonna scratch my paint regulary, I'll need to redo it twice a day. -gives him a small smirk shortly, but lets it fade into a raising of his browridge- Hmm what? I don't know what you're talkin' 'bout. -plays innocent-
Back to top Go down
http://azaleaegyptian.deviantart.com/
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:
Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:

-notices the short pout, but ignores it, deciding to play along with his twins attitude - for now- Notice the every few days, Sides? If you're gonna scratch my paint regulary, I'll need to redo it twice a day. -gives him a small smirk shortly, but lets it fade into a raising of his browridge- Hmm what? I don't know what you're talkin' 'bout. -plays innocent-

Yeah but you'd probably like that, huh? You always look so proud of yourself when you redo your pretty paint. -he smirks- Then I'd pop out of nowhere and ruin it again. I should make this a regular game, "How fast can I scratch Sunshine's paint"! Oh that could be fun! -he pauses in his ramblings when he notices Sunny's brief smirk- Oh you know what I mean. You always like being in control, bossing me around...being the "mature" one...-he lets go of Sunny's wrist to roll his hand for emphasis- all that sorta stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://demonicsora.deviantart.com
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
Yeah but you'd probably like that, huh? You always look so proud of yourself when you redo your pretty paint. -he smirks- Then I'd pop out of nowhere and ruin it again. I should make this a regular game, "How fast can I scratch Sunshine's paint"! Oh that could be fun! -he pauses in his ramblings when he notices Sunny's brief smirk- Oh you know what I mean. You always like being in control, bossing me around...being the "mature" one...-he lets go of Sunny's wrist to roll his hand for emphasis- all that sorta stuff.

You'd rather not -snorts, annoyed only by that thought, however ignores the first statement completely- Wow, I didn't thought you think of me like that bro. -being sarcastic as he uses his free servo to grab Sides edge of his chest, pulling him down, the brief smirk appearing again- But I do admit, bossing you around is certainly fun and has a nice ring to it, hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:

You'd rather not -snorts, annoyed only by that thought, however ignores the first statement completely- Wow, I didn't thought you think of me like that bro. -being sarcastic as he uses his free servo to grab Sides edge of his chest, pulling him down, the brief smirk appearing again- But I do admit, bossing you around is certainly fun and has a nice ring to it, hmm.

Oh? Wouldn't I? -his smirk turns into a big grin but then forms back into a small pout at the sarcasm- Well it's blatantl--- -he lets out a small squeak as he's suddenly pulled very close to his twin- I-it does...? -he gives a nervous half smile at the quick role reversal-
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
Sunstreaker wrote:

Oh? Wouldn't I? -his smirk turns into a big grin but then forms back into a small pout at the sarcasm- Well it's blatantl--- -he lets out a small squeak as he's suddenly pulled very close to his twin- I-it does...? -he gives a nervous half smile at the quick role reversal-

-gives out a small chuckle over the sudden squeak coming out of Sides vocal processor, seeming more happy now that he's gained back control over the situation- As you see, it does. -notices his nervous smile and narrows his icy optics in exchange- You're getting unusually tense, bro. Something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:

-gives out a small chuckle over the sudden squeak coming out of Sides vocal processor, seeming more happy now that he's gained back control over the situation- As you see, it does. -notices his nervous smile and narrows his icy optics in exchange- You're getting unusually tense, bro. Something wrong?

-he pushes his bottom lip back out to pout a bit when Sunny laughs at his noise, it's not like he'd meant to make that sound. His optics then widen a little at his twin's question- No, nothing wrong. -his usual grin returns- it was just kind of shocking how fast I lost control over the situation...
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
-he pushes his bottom lip back out to pout a bit when Sunny laughs at his noise, it's not like he'd meant to make that sound. His optics then widen a little at his twin's question- No, nothing wrong. -his usual grin returns- it was just kind of shocking how fast I lost control over the situation...

I see... -gives him a vain sneer again- Shouldn't surprise you. You know who's the best, dont'cha? -refers obliviously to himself, letting show his ego now again, still holding Sides down-
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:

I see... -gives him a vain sneer again- Shouldn't surprise you. You know who's the best, dont'cha? -refers obliviously to himself, letting show his ego now again, still holding Sides down-

-His optics widen again briefly before narrowing slightly, a smirk playing on his lips now- Oh of course, you're totally the best, Sunshine. You should just call ALL the shots! No one is more capable than you after all. You, brilliant, magnificent thing you~ -he knows he shouldn't be stroking his twins' ego, but the sarcasm is so apparent even the stupidest of mechs would be able to pick up on it-
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
-His optics widen again briefly before narrowing slightly, a smirk playing on his lips now- Oh of course, you're totally the best, Sunshine. You should just call ALL the shots! No one is more capable than you after all. You, brilliant, magnificent thing you~ -he knows he shouldn't be stroking his twins' ego, but the sarcasm is so apparent even the stupidest of mechs would be able to pick up on it-

So, finally you admit it? Nice. -smiles, aware of the fact that he's being sarcastic, but goes along with it as he's just sounding as ironic- -moves his faceplate closer to his twin, letting the smile slip into an arrogant smirk- I already knew those things, though.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:

So, finally you admit it? Nice. -smiles, aware of the fact that he's being sarcastic, but goes along with it as he's just sounding as ironic- -moves his faceplate closer to his twin, letting the smile slip into an arrogant smirk- I already knew those things, though.

-he rolls his optics and lets out an amused sigh, like he could expect anything else from the most vain mech he'd ever known- Oh yes, I completely surrender my secret thoughts about you. -deadpanned joke- Oh I'm sure you knew that, especially since I see you talkin' to yourself in mirrors about how great you are. -he purrs when Sunny brings his face closer, letting his own get closer yet-
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
-he rolls his optics and lets out an amused sigh, like he could expect anything else from the most vain mech he'd ever known- Oh yes, I completely surrender my secret thoughts about you. -deadpanned joke- Oh I'm sure you knew that, especially since I see you talkin' to yourself in mirrors about how great you are. -he purrs when Sunny brings his face closer, letting his own get closer yet-

Do I sense sarcasm? -states the obvious with another chuckle, slightly letting his nose brush over Sides cheek- Admit it, you don't mind that at all. -smirks over his brothers purr, thighting the grip on his chest now, however, he seems either to hesitate or too push the suspense higher-

[ if anybody will read this random just for fun side rp, I swear to Primus we will get slagged XD ]
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:

Do I sense sarcasm? -states the obvious with another chuckle, slightly letting his nose brush over Sides cheek- Admit it, you don't mind that at all. -smirks over his brothers purr, thighting the grip on his chest now, however, he seems either to hesitate or too push the suspense higher-

[ if anybody will read this random just for fun side rp, I swear to Primus we will get slagged XD ]

Ever the quick one, aren't you~? -he nuzzles his twin's face in return to the small touch he'd given him- Mind? Nah, not all the time anyway. -he glances to Sunny's hand still firmly holding him in place and he decides to let his other hand free from his own grip-

[lawl, that'd be horrible xD]
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
Ever the quick one, aren't you~? -he nuzzles his twin's face in return to the small touch he'd given him- Mind? Nah, not all the time anyway. -he glances to Sunny's hand still firmly holding him in place and he decides to let his other hand free from his own grip-

[lawl, that'd be horrible xD]

Of course. -self-confident, even if it's more like a stupid game right now- -gives his brother a brief smile nontheless as he returns the caressing- I know that you're secretly laughing your aft off over this -smirks, teasing him now a little, but obliviously vain enough to not mind the truth- -moves his other - now released - servo around Sides neck-

[ I don't even know what exactly we are doing here 8D but I like it. I just hope this doesn't count as spamm :0 ]
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:05 am

[I don't know exactly what you're doing EITHER. and I'm REALLY hoping that it ISN'T what I THINK it is... Should someone be breaking this up? *slight, nervous twitch*]
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Sunstreaker wrote:

Of course. -self-confident, even if it's more like a stupid game right now- -gives his brother a brief smile nontheless as he returns the caressing- I know that you're secretly laughing your aft off over this -smirks, teasing him now a little, but obliviously vain enough to not mind the truth- -moves his other - now released - servo around Sides neck-

[ I don't even know what exactly we are doing here 8D but I like it. I just hope this doesn't count as spamm :0 ]

Oh, you know me so well, bro~ -lets out a little laugh and tilts into the grip around his neck- And I know that you're enjoying this far more than you're letting on.
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Prowl wrote:
[I don't know exactly what you're doing EITHER. and I'm REALLY hoping that it ISN'T what I THINK it is... Should someone be breaking this up? *slight, nervous twitch*]

[lawl sorry, twincest is totally something that appeals to us<3]
Back to top Go down
Skyfire

Skyfire

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 pm

THIS THREAD IS APPEALING TO ME. IN A SCIENTIFIC WAY. *Pulls out notebook*
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm

-drums fingers on Sunstreaker's chest- Do you mind? annoyed
Back to top Go down
Skyfire

Skyfire

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Sideswipe wrote:
-drums fingers on Sunstreaker's chest- Do you mind? annoyed

YES PROWL. LEAVE SO THAT I MAY DOCUMENT THIS AMAZING ACT IN PEACE *Writes notes* fffff
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 pm

[ I AM AFRAID OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE READING IT, I DO NOT KNOW IF I SHALL INCLUDE THEM OR NOT ]

Sideswipe wrote:
Oh, you know me so well, bro~ -lets out a little laugh and tilts into the grip around his neck- And I know that you're enjoying this far more than you're letting on.

Hm. You know me, too -finally admits with a chuckle, deciding that this isn't anything he needs to hide further-

-distracted by Skyfire - more noticed due to the drumming of his twin on his chest - though- No giant scrapheaps allowed, sorry. annoyed -lets his colder side towards most slicker through-
Back to top Go down
Skyfire

Skyfire

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 pm

[Don't worry, I draw giant robot dicks all the time cB AND TWINCEST IS HAPPY FUN-FUN TIME. But kay, I'll leave you to do your own things~<3]

... OH-HO-HO. I'M A FGT *Skips out the door* derp
Back to top Go down
Prowl

Prowl

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 am

[Twincest may be good for you maybe but others just find it disturbing

My dad is a Twin Man, that Provokes Mental Imagery no human should have to endure *shudder*]

-Has managed to sneak up unnoticed by being Ninja-

-clears throat-

-folds arms and taps Stabilizing Servo-

Not that this isn't all very entertaining but... could you move it somewhere a little more Private?
Back to top Go down
http://elasticpoodle.deviantart.com/
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:22 am

[my brothers are twins xD it's not like I think of them though. That and I'm friends with multiple groups of twins. .__. They're very common around here. But still I love twincest<3]

-lets out a long sigh and looks up at the ninja bot- Since when did we become the center of attention? Not that I don't mind -smirks- butttt this does make things a tad bit awkward..

Last edited by Sideswipe on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistaaake)
Back to top Go down
Sunstreaker
Admin
Sunstreaker

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 am

[ well ya know my opinion about that xDDD ]

Mmph, if you don't want to see it why aren't you just disappearing in the ceiling again? -obliviously sarcastic and not as laid back as his brother-
Back to top Go down
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 am

-lets arms buckle and lays on Sunny- Yeah, what Sunshine said~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designation: Sideswipe   Designation: Sideswipe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Designation: Sideswipe
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next